- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 60g spinach
- 100ml milk
- 200g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 25g butter, melted plus extra for frying
- handful green grapes
- few mint leaves
- 1 green apple or pear, sliced
- 4 tbsp lime marmalade or lime curd, warmed
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- Put the matcha powder, spinach and milk into a blender and whizz up until smooth. Pour it into a bowl with the rest of the pancake ingredients and whisk until the mixture is lump-free.
- Melt a small knob of butter in a large non-stick pan then start frying the pancakes making each one from approx. 2 tbsp batter. Cook them for 2-3 mins then flip over and cook for another minute on the reverse. You will need to do this in 3 or 4 batches depending on the size of your frying pan.
- Serve the pancakes stacked up with plenty of green fruit and a drizzle of warm lime curd or marmalade if you like.