|4 sheets||Burnt Rice||1 cup||Water|
|4 pieces||Shrimp||1/2 tsp||Chicken Stock Cube|
|2 pieces||Dried Shiitake||1/2 tsp||Salt|
|1/5 pieces||Carrot||1 tsp||Sugar|
|30g||Boiled Bamboo Shoots||1.5 tsp||Soy Sauce|
|2||Quail Eggs||1.5 tsp||Cooking Sake|
|10g||Snow Peas||1.5 tsp||Vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Vegetable Oil||2 tsp||Corn Starch|
- Soak dried mushrooms in water and drain lightly. Cut the stem off and slice into half., slice thinly bamboo shoots, carrot into 5cm rectangles.
- Slice snow peas into half, put in boiled water quickly and cool in water. Chop ginger into small size.
- Devein shrimp and remove shell, rinse with salted water
- Fry ginger in vegetable oil in a frying pan until smells better, fry carrot, mushroom and bamboo shoots.
- Add soup, after boiled add the salt, sugar, soy sauce, cooking sake and vinegar.
- When vegetables become soft, add shrimp and quail’s egg and boil quickly, then add the corn starch, mixed with 4 tsp of water, to thicken the soup.
- After boiled 6., add snow peas.
- Put burnt rice into the donabe and heat over flame. When burnt rice becomes brown, pour 7. in hot.