|1 package||Udon Noodles||10cm||Kelp|
|1||Chicken Thigh Fillet||10g||Flaked Dried Bonito|
|1 piece||Dried Shiitake||2 cups||Water|
|1/4 bunch||Mustard Spinach||1 tbsp||Mirren|
|1/4||Long Green Onion||2 tsp||Soy Sauce|
|2 pieces||Boiled Fish Paste||1/2 tsp||Salt|
- Put water and kelp in pot and heat over low flame. Just before boiling, take off kelp. When boiled, add flaked dried bonito for 2 min, then turn off the fire. Strain the stock.
- Put 1. and with the mirren, soy sauce and salt into the donabe.
- Slice mushroom. Boil spinach and cool in water and drain. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice long green onion, kamaboko, cut chicken thigh into bite-size.
- Put udon in 2., add 3. and 4. then cook over a high flame.
Lower the heat when boiled, drop egg and cover nabe with a lid, simmer for 1 min. Put Shichimi-tougarashi (Japanese red pepper) as you like.