|2/3 tsp||Dry Yeast||20g||Sugar|
|1/2||Egg||1/2 tsp||Baking Powder|
Leave butter and egg in room temperature to melt it easy.
– METHOD –
– Cookie Topping:
- Mix all ingredients together. Sprinkle cake flour and baking powder.
- Rap with plastic wrap in even and leave it in refrigerator.
- Divide into 6 round shape with plastic wrap and scraper in 6cm diameter, then put in refrigerator.
- Mix sugar, salt, yeast and milk (40℃) with rubber spatula.
- Add egg, bread flour, butter.
- Kneed it on a table until it becomes elastic with scraper. Add more flour if it’s sticky. Round it and place the dough back in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place for 1 hour to make the dough 1.5 times fermented.
- Take out dough on floured table and divide into 6 balls. Put cookie topping on it and powder with granulated sugar. Make grill pattern with scraper.
- Grease the donabe and place dough in it. Cover nabe with a lid and let stand for 30 min until 1.5 times fermented.
- Remove the lid and bake at 170℃ for 15min in oven. Then lower the heat to 150℃ for 10 min.