|4 cups||Rice||4 cups||Stock Broth|
|1 pack||Shimeji Mushrooms||3 tbsp||Soy Sauce|
|1 pack||Shiitake Mushrooms||1 1/3 tbsp||Mirin|
|1/4 cup||Carrot Slices||2 tbsp||Cooking Sake|
|1 can||Ginkgo Nuts||1tsp||Salt|
- Wash the rice and drain in a sieve, then put in the donabe with stockbroth, leave for 30 min.
- Cut the stem off shiitake mushroom and slice into 6-8. Soak in Soy sauce, mirin, cooking sake and leave for 20 min.
- Add salt in 1., put 2. with sauce, add ginkgo nut, carrot then cover nabe with a lid.
- Heat over high flame. When steamed, lower the heat for 5 min.
- Turn off the heat and leave it steamed for 20min. Mix the rice and ingredients before serving.