|1 tbsp||Cooking Sake||1 bag||String Konnyaku|
|1 pinch||Salt||1 piece||Tofu|
|4||Shiitake Mushrooms||3 tbsp||Cooking Sake|
|1||Long Green Onion||4 - 5 tbsp||Miso|
- Slice salmon fillet into half, put (A)sake and salt and leave for a while.
- Slice vegetables. (Peel potato then cut into 4, onion cut into 8, cabbage sliced into 5cm, mushroom into half, long green onion into 1cm)
- Pour hot water to Shirataki and cut into bite-size. Slice tofu into 12 pcs.
- Put water and kelp in the donabe, heat over a low flame. Take off kelp just before boiling, and add sake, other ingredients of 2. and 3.
- When cabbage is softened, and miso paste by dissolving carefully. Put salmon and boil for a while. Add butter.