|1/2||Chicken Thigh||1/2||Garlic Clove|
|1||Green Bell Pepper||1/2||Chicken Stock Cube|
|2 slices||Pumpkin||50ml||Vegetable Stock|
|1/2||Boiled Egg||1/2 tsp||Dried Basil|
|2 tbsp||Vegetable Oil||1 pinch||Salt|
- Remove the chicken skin, cut into bite-size, add salt and pepper.
- Chop garlic, ginger into small size, cut carrot into cube, cut potato into half and leave in water.
- Cut green bell pepper into 8, cut pumpkin, cut eggplant into half and make grill pattern cut on the skin, then pour 1 Tbs of oil in the donabe and fry and take off.
- Pour 1 Tbs of oil in the donabe, fry garlic and ginger over low heat until smells better, then turn to medium flame and fry sliced onion and 1 pinch of salt.
- Add chicken and fry.
- Add carrot, potato, water, chicken cube, bay leaf and vegetable stock and boil.
- When vegetables are boiled, add the curry cube, dried basil and salt and simmer over low heat.
- Put salt and serve in a dish. Put 3. and boiled egg.