Yuzu Kosho Mayo
Made from Japanese mayonnaise (Kewpie), Yuzu juice and Yuzu Kosho and chives, this is a super quick dipping sauce which can be made with everything I always have in my fridge, and it always tastes so good. You can adjust the amount of the yuzu-kosho according to your taste. This sauce is great with roast potatoes, Yakitori or any grilled vegetables, fish and meats.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Kewpie mayonnaise (can substitute with regular mayo)
- 1 teaspoon Yuzu Kosho
- 1 teaspoon fresh Yuzu juice (can substitute with fresh lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Serve as a dipping sauce in your favorite dipping bowl.