- Material:Blade: Shirogami® carbon steel #3 (Cutting core), Soft iron (Outside layer), Bolster: Water buffalo horn, Handle: Natural wood (Magnolia obovata)
- Product type:Nakiri Knives (Double bevel blade)
- Country of origin:Japan (Seki, Gifu)
- Dimensions (approx):Overall length: 315 mm (Blade length 165 mm, Blade thickness 3.2 mm)
- Item weight (approx):180 g
- Shipping weight (approx):280 g
- Single edged blade.
- Reactive carbon steel knife.
- Designed specifically to cut vegetables.
- Shirogami steel which means white paper steel is produced using its iron sands of Yasugi by Hitachi Metals Yasugi Works in Shimane Prefecture, Japan.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Keep it dry.
- It will rust or disColor if not washed and dried carefully after use.